When you are ready for a fresh color scheme on your furniture, family heirloom or looking for ideas
to re-purpose an item, call Finish By Design.
We’re passionate about working with our clients to customize furniture, accessories, and
architectural wood work to fit their unique style Tell me your ideas and let's see what we can come
I offer a complete strip and refinishing service. We can create a one-of-a-kind piece that fits your
style. As professionals, we use only top-quality paints, stains, and clear coats for durable, long-
There are a variety of options to choose from:
- Waterborne paint
- Stains and dyes
- Custom glazes
- Metallic paints and Patinas
- Gold, silver and copper leaf
- Distressed finish
- Faux finish combinations
- White wash or other color wash finishes
- Crackle finish
We refinish pianos to their grand state. Techniques include:
- Filled Pore
- Black Satin
Give new purpose to old furniture. If you’re looking for something completely different, we can re-
purpose a piece for a whole new function and look.
- Turn an old piano into a book case.
- Make cabinets from a fence
- Make a mirror frame out of crown molding
- Convert a sewing machine into a desk.
- Transform a headboard into a bench with storage.
Let your mind wander and be creative.
We offer repair services for those scratched, cracked, gouged, broken, or otherwise damaged
items you can’t bear to part with.
….and much more.
- Rickety chairs in need of gluing.
- Sticky table slides that don’t operate correctly.
- Furniture legs chewed or clawed by your four-legged friend.
- Dresser drawers that are falling apart.
- Veneer repairs.
- Color touch-up repair
We also can custom replicate replacement pieces.
Pickup and delivery available. We’ll come to your home, provide a written quote, package your
furniture for safe delivery and drop it off when it’s done. It’s more affordable than you think.
Contact us today to learn more or stop by our store to check out our existing inventory.
Come visit the store located at 111 West spring street in Chippewa Falls. I have a mix of
merchandise from refinished furniture to architectural salvaged items. Dressers, mirrors, end tables,
plant stands, pottery, dinning tables, book cases, re-purposed items, and antiques.